Cataloging The Key Benefits Of Enterprise Video
Posted on August 18, 2016
Industries have been leveraging from enterprise video for quite some time. It has been aiding companies in different sectors, uniformly easing passage of information between individuals to departments to organizations. Video marketing is a concept that the global business populace has already earned some cognizance with, what with the social media outrage insisting everyone to try their hands on this result-guaranteed technique. But that is not the only facet of enterprise video. The platforms have a lot more in offer than just a potential marketing opportunity.
Let’s take a look at the key benefits of enterprise video.
- Information Access: Stacking information is one thing, and letting the authorized users fetch data at any time is another. Video enterprise platforms through their cloud servers make accessing information anywhere anytime possible. This speeds up the prospect of decision making at all points.
- Mobilize Meetings: Though Skype and other video conferencing channels have already attained this and it is not certainly unprecedented, but video conferencing from anywhere in the world on a secure and dedicated company network is new and only a part of a greater galore of utile features.
- Information Sharing: Companies are aware of the hazards of faulty information sharing techniques. Any lag or lack in the process adopted can cause a wide gaping space between what’s aimed and what’s attended. Poor information sharing techniques can even make things go entirely awry from what was set out to achieve. With enterprise video, there is no risk of loss of information. What’s recorded is what’s learned.
- Video Interviews: This is a major help for the HR department. Conducting interviews through video conferencing channels was okay for a while, but there existed a dire need for a more secure and dedicated channel. Through enterprise video, managers can interview shortlisted candidates in a better way. They can list out their questions in a video and share it with the chosen ones and they can record the answers in another video and send back for assessment.
- Training and Development: Training the existing teams has never been easier as it has become with enterprise video. Mentors can simply record their teaching sessions and trainees can run through from their respective desks, and it would still be a one-on-one session. Any queries can be recorded back and sent to the concerned person for a prompt response.
- Communication of directions: Enterprise video makes the best modal vehicle of correspondence when it comes to delivering directions or instructions. Directives such as a step-by-step flow chart of a manufacturing process can be imparted in a video format. Instructing through videos is a lot easier for the concerned person as it grants a certain liberty of expression. As for those at the receiving end, the concept gets clearer as a consequence. Companies that share procedural instructions through videos seldom have any queries from the other end.
- Instant Communication: Though chat lines and messengers allows a real time communication, enterprise video offers a more comprehensive platform for the same. The communication threads are secured through these channels. Besides, videos communicate better than one-dimensional texts. It connects staffs with customers, companies with suppliers and businesses with clients. And since the interaction takes place on a centralized and secured environment, there is no possibility of leakage of information or malicious infiltration.
The possibilities and advantages that enterprise video presents are higher compared to those of other channels. Actually, you will have to make a cumulative assessment of multiple channels with those of an enterprise video platform and having said that, you know you have already made up your mind.